LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings provide customized compounds, from bearings that withstand the brassy environment requiring repairs and technical support, minimize maintenance costs and increase plant productivity.
- Our LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings is rust-proof.
- Most of our employees have undergone professional training.
- Nearly 20 years of working experience producing bearing and power transmission field, and once participated in some bearing and pulley factories.
- Our LLG double row spherical roller bearings provide OEM service.
The LLG’s Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing also provides valuable fused products and services. Examples are on-site technical support, and industrial service to check, repair. LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing sell well in domestic and foreign markets with their competitive prices and high quality.
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing material improvements increase bearing life and protect from debris and corrosion, which are two challenges that often encounters in numerous industrial applications.
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Series
Why LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller are a type of bearings that enable low friction rotation and angle misalignment. Generally, these bearings are rotating shaft in a hole in the inner ring, which can be misaligned outer ring.
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller have two rows of symmetrical rollers, a common spherical outer race, and two inner races at a certain angle axis of the bearing. LLG Double Row Spherical Rollers includes spherical roller bearings designed for a variety of applications.
Famous LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Applications for your Business
LLG - Your Professional Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
If you are looking for low noise level and a lengthy service life spherical bearing, LLG double row spherical bearing is the right one you are looking for.
What makes LLG Double Row Spherical Rollers different from other commercial companies may be that we have a unique staff composed of experienced businessmen and mechanical engineers who have worked in the manufacturing for many years.
This feature of LLG Double Row Spherical Rollers plays a significant role in quality management, cost control and service performance.
LLG Double Row Spherical Rollers, we are dedicated to progressing fresh concepts and products. The LLG Double Row Spherical Rollers helps you to operate more efficiently.
This LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing has a material of chrome steel with a steel cage. LLG Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing has precision rate of P0, P6, P5, P4, P2, and has a clearance of C0, C2, C3, C4, C5.
Don’t forget to contact us now and send your inquiries!
Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing – The Ultimate FAQs Guide
The Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings are known for their high load-carrying capacity and ability to accommodate misalignment, due to which they are used for many applications.
Want to know what gives these bearings so much strength, how they work, and where are the capabilities of these bearings used?
Don’t Worry! This guide will answer all the above queries and many others related to double row spherical roller bearing.
Double Row sample Bearing
So, let’s get started!
What Is A Double Row Bearing?
Spherical Roller Bearing
Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing utilizes two rows of spherical roller back to back.
They have an inner ring with two courses (also referred to as races or raceways) inclined at a certain angle to the bearing axis and an outer ring with a common spherical course.
This specialized design enables higher load carrying capacity to handle radial and axial loads.
What Is The Structure Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing And How It Works?
Properties of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
The Double Row Spherical roller bearings comprise an outer ring with a common spherical course and an inner ring with two courses (also referred to as races or raceways) inclined at a certain angle to the bearing axis.
Between the rings are spherical rollers (actually, they are not truly spherical and have inflated barrel-like shapes).
These spherical rollers are encompassed by the cage (also known as retainer or separator).
The cage guides the rollers to their correct rolling path and retains space between them.
This design enables the Double Row Spherical roller to take heavy axial and radial load, reduce friction, and accommodate misalignment.
In Which Industry Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Are Mostly Used?
The Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing are used in many industries, including:
- Wind energy (Wind Turbines)
- Mechanical Fans
- Cement (Construction Equipment)
- Mining and mineral processing
- Pulp and paper processing equipment
- Off-road vehicles
- Industrial transmission
- Material handling
- Metals (Continuous Casting Machines)
- Marine propulsion
- Offshore drilling
How Much Load Can The Double Row Spherical Bearing Bear?
The load-bearing capacity of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing depends on numerous factors, including its size, material, design, and manufacturer.
What Is The Best Place To Buy Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing For My Wholesaler Business?
There are many Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing manufacturers and suppliers available around the globe.
However, we highly recommend buying from Chinese manufacturers like LLG Bearing.
Industry experience and client satisfaction makes them the no 1 choice.
Besides, they offer a wide range of bearing, with un-matchable quality and affordable rates.
LLG Bearing also offers excellent after-sales services.
Which Material Is Used In The Manufacturing Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings?
Double Row Spherical Bearing are usually manufactured from high carbon chromium steel.
However, hardened stainless steel or copper alloy can also be used as a primary material.
Moreover, manufacturers also use stamped or laser cut sheet steel, machined steel, brass, or Polyamide to produce some bearing components, including cages.
What Are The Types Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings And How To Select The Best?
LLG Bearing offers Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing in various sizes, designs, and variants.
Besides, they can also be customized according to the demands of the client.
Adding up different features and sizes, they have several types also.
Some the common types are:
- straight bore
- straight bore, lube groove, and holes
- tapered bore
- tapered bore, lube groove & holes
Which International Standards Are Needed To Be Maintained While Manufacturing Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing?
For the Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing manufacturing, the LLG Bearing comply with numerous international quality and safety standards, including standards by ISO: International Organization for Standardization.
Some of the common standards maintained by reliable manufacturers like LLG Bearing are:
- IS0 14001 (environmental)
- OHSAS 18001 (health and safety) standards
- IATF 16949 (automotive)
- AS/EN 9100 (aerospace)
- IRIS (railway) for Quality Management Systems
How To Choose A Chinese Manufacturer For Bulk Import Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing?
Finding a Chinese Manufacturer for bulk import of double row spherical roller bearing is no longer difficult.
However, choosing the reliable among them can be a bit tricky unless you follow the steps below:
- Most of the reliable Chinese Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing manufacturers have made their presence on the internet. Hence, you can search for them on some of the major search engines like Google. You can use search terms like “bearing manufacturers in China,” “Buy double row spherical roller bearing China,” etc.
- Narrow down the search results to make a list of double row spherical roller bearing manufacturers in China.
- Now visit every manufacturer’s website, look for their product catalog, certifications, and contact details. You can also contact them, and discuss your requirement and quantity with their representative.
- If you have a bulk order, you can visit their manufacturing site for further quality satisfaction. Or you can order a sample and check at your own location.
- After discussing your requirements with every manufacturer on your list and analyzing their products through samples, it’s time to compare them and choose the best one.
- Following are some of the characteristics of a reliable double row spherical roller bearing manufacturer you can consider to choose the best one:
- A reliable manufacturer has at least 10+ years of experience in the industry.
- They manufacturer their product in accordance with the international quality guidelines.
- They have a wide variety and offer product customization as requested.
- They have all the required local and international licenses and certifications required for bearing manufacturing.
- They use reliable material and have a well-equipped manufacturing facility and qualified faculty to manufacture the Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing.
- A reliable manufacturer has a well-established research and development department which is responsible for improving the product quality.
- Their product is thoroughly tested under variable conditions before delivering it to their client.
- They should have better after sale services as their competitor.
- They offer competitive prices for their product and have the ability and capacity to manufacture and deliver the order in bulk.
If you are unable to find a reliable Chinese Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing manufacturer for bulk import with the characteristics mentioned above, we suggest you consider LLG Bearing.
Are Spherical Roller Bearings Self Aligning?
Self Aligning Property of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing
Yes, Spherical Roller Bearings are self-aligning due to their unique design.
These bearings have a single course on its outer ring and two courses on the inner ring, with barrel-shaped rollers in between.
The curvature of the outer ring course’s surface coincides with the bearing axis, enabling the Spherical Roller bearing to self-align.
How Do You Check Spherical Roller Bearing Clearance?
Before knowing the way to check the Spherical Roller Bearing clearance, you must know what the roller bearing clearance is:
Spherical Roller Bearing clearance refers to the maximum distance between two bearing rings in either the axial or radial directions.
The total distance in the axial direction is called axial internal Clearance.
While the distance in radial direction is called radial internal Clearance.
To measure the Spherical Roller bearing Clearance, you need to watch the following video or follow the step by step guide below:
- Filler Gauges
- Spherical Roller Bearing Clearance Table (Available online, prints, catalogs). We have also placed it under the following question (Question # 12).
Things to Determine:
- Last two digits of your bearing number.
- Bearing Clearance Mark of your spherical bearing. (It can be C2, Normal, C3, C4, or C5).
- You must wear thin rubber gloves to touch the bearing while measuring. Touching it with bare hands can cause the bearing part to rust.
- Pay closer attention while measuring the internal spherical roller bearing Clearance. It is essential for positioning the rollers correctly.
Spherical Roller Bearings are available in various sizes and variants. Besides, measuring techniques may differ in different conditions. Following is one of the basic ones:
Measuring Bearing Clearance When Unmounted:
- First, determine the specified range in which the radial clearance of the spherical bearing must be before mounting. For which, determine the bearing’s bore in millimeters. The last two digits of the bearing number represent the bearing’s bore.
- Multiply the last two digits of the bearing number by 5 to deduce the bearing bore diameter.
- Now, you need to know in what diameter range your bearing diameter falls by looking at it under the “Bore Diameter” column in the Spherical Roller Bearing Clearance Table.
- Once you have found your diameter range on the table, look for the maximum and minimum radial internal Clearance under your bearing’s Clearance Mark within the same row (of your range). So, the internal Clearance of your bearing should now be somewhere between the minimum and the maximum number of radial internal Clearance on the table.
- Now, you need to measure the exact internal radial clearance for your bearing, for which you need to erect the bearing vertically on a flat surface by holding it from its outer ring.
- Don’t incline the outer and inner rings. In order to stabilize the rollers, rotate the inner ring from left to right for half a rotation to one whole rotation.
- Position any randomly selected rollers from each in the double rows to the exact top (12’ O clock position) by adjusting the rollers.
- You can use Filler Gauge (thickness gauge) to measure the internal Clearance by inserting it between the selected rollers of the double rows and the outer ring (as shown in the image below). Start it by inserting the smaller filler gauge, and repeat the process by progressively increasing the gauge size until you fell just enough resistance.
Measuring Internal Radial Clearance
What Is Clearance Chart of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing?
Cylindrical Bore Radial Internal Clearance
Tapered Bore Radial Internal Clearance
Can Spherical Bearing Take Axial Load?
Yes, Spherical Bearings are designed to take Axial Load as well as solely axial loads.
How Do You Maintain Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings And Increase Its Life?
There are numerous ways to maintain and increase the life of double row spherical roller bearings. Following are some of the essential bearing maintenance tips:
- Keep your bearing free from moisture and dirt. Keep it lubricated. Water can cause rust, while dirt can accumulate on the bearing raceway (course or race) and increase friction.
- Regularly clean your bearings with the specialized cleaner to remove dust and other unwanted accumulation. Ensure that the cleaner is suitable for cleaning dirt, grease, and oil from plastic, steel, and rubber surfaces.
There are many types of bearing cleaners available in the market, in which the following pros and cons:
- Solvents: They are usually dangerous to use but work great, especially for cleaning very dirty bearings.
- Water-Based Cleaners: Citrus-based cleaners and detergents are among the water-based cleaners that perform goof but may leave a small residue. Besides, after using these cleaners, you must immediately dry and lubricate the bearings to prevent rust.
- It is usually recommended to use isopropyl alcohol, acetone for cleaning. In case of the in-availability of the chemicals mentioned earlier, you can also use paint thinner or lacquer thinner (but they may leave a slight residue).
- Only use solvent cleaners for bearing maintenance in a properly ventilated area, with wear appropriate rubber gloves.
- Don’t lubricate dirty bearings. It may temporarily fix the bearing, but actually, it spreads the dirt across the bearing, ultimately damaging it due to high friction. Thus, properly clean the bearing and then lubricate it.
- Ensure that the seal of the bearing is in good condition. It doesn’t have a specific life, but it may deteriorate quickly in a contaminated environment.
- Bearing maintenance should only be done by well-trained professionals using appropriate tools.
- Clean up oil and grease spills immediately to keep the environment clean.
- Only use specified and clean lubricant containers for supplying and applying lubrication.
- Before re-lubrication, clean the grease fittings. Then close it with grease fitting cape properly.
What Is The Shelf Life Of Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing?
The self-life of a high-quality double row spherical roller bearing is three years. It is due to lubricants that deteriorate over time due to condensation, separation, and aging.
Which Type Of Grease Is Suitable For Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings?
A wide range of grease is available for double row spherical roller bearing that you can choose according to an industry of use, temperature, and other factors.
So you must contact LLG bearing for the best recommendation.
What Purpose Does Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Satisfy In A Machine?
The exact purpose of the double row spherical roller bearing varies from machine to machine.
Generally, they are used to support substantial axial and radial load and tolerate misalignment between housing and shaft.
Are Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Better Than Other Bearings?
Every type of bearing serves its own purpose depending on the machine requirement.
Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing works best with heavy axial and radial load.
Besides, its distinctive design enables the bearing to accommodate both static and dynamic misalignment.
On the other hand, double row spherical roller bearings are difficult to produce and are expensive.
How Do You Mount Spherical Roller Bearings?
The mounting method for spherical roller bearing depends on its type and other factors. Here is one of the basic methods for spherical roller bearing:
Preparation Before Mounting:
- The mounting area for bearing should be free from dust, rust, dirt, and moisture.
- Mounting should be done by well-trained professionals using specialized tools.
- You must properly determine the internal Clearance of the spherical bearing before and after mounting. It is important for attaining satisfying operations.
- Ensure that the spherical roller bearing has some residual internal clearance during operation.
- Remember, a proper mounting of spherical roller bearing requires experience. Besides, it also requires accuracy, care, and cleanliness. The use of appropriate tools and the correct mounting method is also important. This can increase the bearing life considerably.
- Ensure that the shaft bearing seat is within tolerance
Step # 1:
The spherical roller bearing’s inner and outer rings, as well as the roller elements, may be moved in the direction of the axis during handling.
Therefore, it is recommended to mount the bearing when the shaft or housing is horizontal.
Besides, to align the rollers you should rotate the outer or inner ring.
You can also use a bearing handling tool to keep the bearing components arranged as required and to retain required Clearance.
Step # 2:
Induction heating is the most effective method to mount spherical roller bearing. You can use Bearing Induction Heater.
You must heat the bearing according to it requirement stated in the guide provided. It is usually 110o C (80o C for sealed spherical roller bearing).
Place the bearing horizontally on the Induction heater till the required heat(temperature). Use protective gloves to lift the heated bearing.
Step # 3:
Once the bearing has cooled down, hold it against the housing shoulder until it grips the shaft sufficiently.
What Is Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing Size Chart?
Spherical Roller Bearings in multiple dimensions are available, standardized by ISO in the standard ISO 15:1998.
Some of the commonly used in the series: